At about 4:40 p.m., yesterday, Trooper Kyle Reed, assigned to the State Police Troop H Community Action Team (CAT), was on patrol on Route 93 northbound near Exit 3 in Milton when he observed a white Acura TL with an expired inspection sticker. A query revealed that the car’s registered owner, DALVIN OLIVERAS NEGRON, had a suspended driver’s license. Trooper Reed conducted a motor vehicle stop and spoke to the operator, NEGRON, a 33-year-old Lynn man.
As a result of a subsequent investigation, Trooper Reed located approximately 134 grams of white powder consistent with cocaine as well as approximately 23 grams of suspected fentanyl pressed in fraudulent blue and white pills.
The Trooper placed NEGRON was under arrest transported him to the State Police-Milton Barracks. During booking, fingerprint results revealed several aliases, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers associated with NEGRON.
NEGRON was transported and held at the Norfolk Country House of Corrections in Dedham pending arraignment. He was charged with the following offenses:
1. Trafficking In Cocaine;
2. Trafficking In Fentanyl;
3. Operate a Motor Vehicle with License Suspended/Revoked;
4. Forge/Misuse RMV Signature;
5. False Statement to Obtain Credit Card;
6. Forge or Utter Forged Credit Card;
7. Furnishing False Name/SSN;
8. Possession/Use False/Stolen RMV Document;
9. Forge/Misuse RMV Document;
10. False Statement in Application for License;
11. No Inspection/Sticker; and
12. Two outstanding warrants.
The arrest met the criteria per MSP policy for notification to the department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and that agency has placed a detainer on NEGRON while the case proceeds in the criminal court.