January 15, 2019 – Last night at 8:55 p.m., Trooper Ryan Sceviour observed a Volvo XC90 on Lafayette Street in Worcester. A registry query of the plate revealed it had been reported as stolen out of Shrewsbury. Trooper Sceviour called for backup and stopped the Volvo on Holcomb Street with the assistance of Worcester Police who safely boxed in the Volvo.
All four occupants of the vehicle where removed and arrested. A motor vehicle inventory located a .22 caliber Colt.
The four occupants, all juveniles, were brought to the Holden Barracks where they were booked and later released to the custody of their parents.
All four were charged with:
- Receiving a stolen motor vehicle;
- Unlawful possession of a firearm;
- Carrying a loaded firearm;
- Possession of ammunition without an FID; and
- Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
The driver was also charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
No further information is available. Please do not contact the barracks directly.