December 19, 2018 – Yesterday at about 6:00 p.m., a motor vehicle stop in Revere led to the arrest of three men on gun and drug charges.
Trooper Christopher Kane stopped a 2007 Hyundai Sonata on Broadway Street in Revere for having unlawful window tint. Trooper Kane determined that the driver, HERIBERTO FELIX, 21, of Lynn, was unlicensed. He also observed an item inside the vehicle consistent with the appearance of packaged, illegal drugs. Further investigation led to the discovery of quantities of substances believed to be fentanyl and marijuana, as well as a fully loaded (15 rounds), Ruger 9mm handgun inside the vehicle.
FELIX and his two passengers, RICARDO BRATINI-PEREZ, 20, of Lynn, and ALFRED RODRIGUEZ-FERMIN, 29, of Revere, were all placed under arrest on the following charges:
1. Unlawful possession of a firearm
2. Unlawful possession of a firearm during a felony
3. Possession of a large capacity weapon or feeding device
4. Carrying a loaded firearm
5. Possession of Ammunition without an FID card
6. Possession of a Class A substance (Fentanyl) with intent to distribute
FELIX was additionally charged with the following offences:
1. Unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
2. Unlawful window tint
3. Possession of a Class D substance with intent to distribute
All three men were denied bail and held pending their arraignment in Chelsea District Court this morning.