Massachusetts State Police Release — 05022018 — MSP, ATF & Worcester Police Arrest Yields Guns and Ammo
Yesterday, at approximately 6:00 a.m., members of the State Police Gang Unit, along with the ATF, and the Worcester Police Department, executed a search warrant for firearms on Stowell Avenue in Worcester. As a result of the search, police seized four firearms including an UZI .22 caliber pistol, a Smith and Wesson .9mm caliber pistol, a Taurus .380 caliber pistol, a Casull .22 caliber pistol, 4 high capacity magazines, two pistol magazines and various caliber ammunition.
KEVIN BURKE, 34, of Worcester was placed under arrest and transported to the State Police barracks in Holden for booking. BURKE was charged with the following:
- Possession of a Firearm without a License (4 counts)
- Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm
- Possession of a Large Capacity Feeding Device (4 counts)
- Possession of Ammunition
- Improper Storage of a Firearm (3 counts)
- Improper Storage of a Large Capacity Firearm
No further information is being released. Please do not call the barracks directly for media inquiries.